My goals and intentions in this artwork were to make it as dynamic as possible. I accomplished that by making the letters change in height, light exposure, and shape. What surprised me most was the time it took. My 'art' is about constant change though I didn't take advantage of that with the shadows. The most difficult challenge I met was taking it home to do it which messed it up a lot than erasing it to try to fix it which was challenging. I started getting creative when I got my word 'Dynamic' and thought of how I could do that. I think the idea of my drawing worked better than the drawing itself. I learned I should spend more time on my next drawing. I really liked the font that Arthur used in his drawing. I would work harder on a do-over. I liked the idea of it.